Subject: Information enquiry: Amendments to the Law on fiscalization
From: "Finaxit srl" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Siiri Suutre - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 16:39:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am getting in touch with you in order to have, if possible, some 
information about any changes related to the exchange and fiscalization of 
invoices between entrepreneurs.

In Croatia, based on the Fiscalization 2.0 Project, from 1 January 2026 the 
obligation to issue and receive eInvoices for taxpayers in the VAT system 
will be introduced, along with the obligation to receive eInvoices.

I am therefore hereby asking whether electronic invoicing will also be 
implemented in Estonia in the near future.

If yes, I would like to ask for your feedback on the following questions:

- Which entities will be affected by the electronic invoicing obligation?
- Who will be the recipients of electronic invoicing?
- For which transactions the exchange of eInvoices will be required?
- How will eInvoices be exchanged? Will a specific platform be made 
available for use?
- Will foreign companies* also be affected by the electronic invoicing 
obligation?

*taxpayers NOT having the seat, place of business, fixed establishment, 
domicile or habitual residence within the country (ex. foreign coach 
companies performing services of road transport of passengers)

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Bien Cordialement,
Cordiali Saluti,

Carlotta Lelli
in ufficio dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 09:00 alle 16:30

email policy: Si prega di assicurarsi che la vs email sia stata ricevuta da 
Finaxit, onde accertarsi che imprevisti di carattere tecnico/informatico non 
abbiano impedito la corretta consegna del messaggio. Se non ricevi ns 
riscontro entro 48h dal tuo invio, contattaci per chiedere conferma di 
avvenuta consegna del messaggio. In caso di scadenze fissate dallo studio 
alle quali dovevi ottemperare entro la data odierna, contattaci entro 2 ore 
dall'invio se non ricevi ns riscontro.

Io parlo:   <https://www.finaxit.com/allegati/fr.png> 
<https://www.finaxit.com/allegati/en.png>

FINAXIT srl

Finance and Tax Service
Piazzale dell'Autostrada, 36
47521 Cesena (FC)
Tel +39 (0)547.385.240
Fax +39 (0)547.635.702
[email-masked]
[email-masked] (da e verso clienti)
[email-masked] (da e verso enti pubblici)
www.finaxit.com <http://www.finaxit.com/>

Tutti i messaggi di posta elettronica inoltrati alla casella di posta 
[email-masked] saranno visibili a tutto lo staff

Salvaguarda l'ambiente: stampa questo messaggio soltanto se è veramente 
necessario!
Save the planet: print this mail only if necessary!

Questo messaggio è da intendersi esclusivamente ad uso del destinatario e 
può contenere informazioni che sono di natura privilegiata, confidenziale o 
non divulgabile secondo le leggi vigenti. Se il lettore del presente 
messaggio non è il destinatario designato, o il dipendente/agente 
responsabile per la consegna del messaggio al destinatario designato, si 
informa che ogni diffusione, distribuzione o copiatura di questa 
comunicazione è strettamente proibita anche ai sensi del decreto legislativo 
196/03. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di 
notificarlo al mittente, immediatamente a mezzo e-mail di risposta e 
successivamente di procedere alla cancellazione di questa e-mail e relativi 
allegati dal vostro sistema.

 <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 
Privo di virus.www.avg.com 
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>